Social Media is now an essential part of the marketing mix but did you know that using social media goes beyond just marketing. I offer Social media training in Bournemouth to businesses of all sizes and industries. The training course offered will be bespoke to each and every client. In the past I have provided training and insights to SMEs looking to step in to using digital platforms who were otherwise clueless. I have also assisted in training in-house corporate teams on using relevant techniques and platforms to meet corporate objectives.
I also provide social media training for PR agencies looking to improve their social media skills and can assist with helping them put together social media strategies for their clients. (Take a look at my clients to get an idea of the sectors I work in).
A training course is useful because it is far better to develop social media skills for yourself than have to continually pay out for expertise.
If you are a company in Bournemouth or Dorset looking for a social media training course in Bournemouth then you have come to the right place.
There is no set format for the training, I usually book a pre-consultation which can be at your offices or via phone, skype or email where I can find out more about your business, the industry your operate within and how you want to use social media and digital tools within the business.
Items I have previously covered in a social media training course include:
- Social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Location social networks and business use (Foursquare, Facebook Places etc)
- Blogging strategy and blogger relations
- Content strategy
- Reputation management
- Social CRM
- Video marketing (YouTube, Vimeo)
- Slideshow marketing
- Image marketing using sharing tools like Flickr, Instagram,
- Using visual tools (Slideshare, Flickr)
- Email marketing
- Monitoring tools – I endorse Radian 6 for large organisations but also recommend free or pay as you go tools for smaller companies
- Setting social media objectives, tracking, measuring and delivering ROI
The humanisation of business is taking place, if you are not taking steps to become a social business then you could be left behind. Not ignore the power of social media.